Your pants are lying to you. An Esquire investigation found that different clothing stores have greatly varying definitions of waistline size. Old Navy was the worst offender. Their “36 inch” pants measured actually at 41 inches. At the GAP, 36 inches actually means 39. Guess we need to start going to stores with conversion charts in hand.
Old Navy 36" Pants Actually 41"
By Ben Popken September 9, 2010
- not an anaconda Man Caught On Camera In Pet Store Shoving Python Down Pants
- crimes against meat Man Accused Of Shoving Steak Down Pants, Cans Of Beer Up Shirt
- You can still shop online Gap To Close Banana Republic Stores In The UK
- retail trends Nordstrom And Nordstrom Rack Accept Each Other’s Returns
- of course there's video Man Shoved 5 Bags Of Frozen Shrimp Down His Pants At Family Dollar