Now, it could be that Giant Eagle grocery stores plastered every shelf in their stores with tags advertising their new program which provides free diabetes medications to customers. As tipster Greg writes, “While, as a diabetic, I appreciate the free meds from Giant Eagle grocery store, did they really have to advertise it next to the Breyer’s ice cream? That really hurt.”
Giant Eagle's New Shelf Tags Target Ice Cream-Eating Diabetics
- the big chill Why Do New Ice Cream Flavors Debut In The Winter?
- serious weight loss Weight Watchers Giant Fudge Bars Lose A Dramatic Amount Of Weight
- recalls May Food And Supplement Recall Roundup: Not So Dairy-Free
- sale fail Everyone Rush To Giant Before This Amazing Pasta Sale Is Over
- needs more chives Kraft Scoops .5 Ounces Out Of Philadelphia Cream Cheese Bins