Now, it could be that Giant Eagle grocery stores plastered every shelf in their stores with tags advertising their new program which provides free diabetes medications to customers. As tipster Greg writes, “While, as a diabetic, I appreciate the free meds from Giant Eagle grocery store, did they really have to advertise it next to the Breyer’s ice cream? That really hurt.”
Giant Eagle's New Shelf Tags Target Ice Cream-Eating Diabetics
- the big chill Why Do New Ice Cream Flavors Debut In The Winter?
- serious weight loss Weight Watchers Giant Fudge Bars Lose A Dramatic Amount Of Weight
- it's baaaaack Yes, There Is A Yuengling Ice Cream; But No, It Will Not Give You A Boozy Buzz
- recalls May Food And Supplement Recall Roundup: Not So Dairy-Free
- dollars to donuts McDonald’s Says Dunkin’ Donuts Menu Is Too Similar, Sues To Block Nearby Store