Watch 3DTV without the goofy glasses. There are reports coming from Japan that Toshiba is planning to sell 3DTVs that don’t need 3D glasses by the end of 2010. The information on this potentially ground-breaking product is a little fragmented, but there should be more concrete evidence on the matter soon. In the meantime, if you’re wearing those glasses, we’re not laughing at you, we’re … OK, we’re laughing at you. [Consumer Reports Electronics]
By greeda August 25, 2010
- prepare for delayed gratification We’re Finally Getting A Bacon Emoji, 37 Others In Update Next Year
- heavy metal diet M&M’s Pint And Shot Glasses Recalled Because Lead & Cadmium Aren’t Tasty
- comin' at ya 3D TV Is Dead. Will Glasses-Free 3D Resurrect It?
- drinking games This $20 Glass Creates A Magical Sensorial Coca-Cola Drinking Experience
- here's looking at you Apple Is Reportedly Thinking About Developing Digital Glasses