Two of the Iowa farms that recalled over half a billion eggs for potential salmonella taint are linked to the same businessman, and he has a history of health, safety and employment violations. So how come no one stopped him before?
Two Farms In Egg Recall Scramble Linked To Same Businessman With Runny Past
By Ben Popken August 24, 2010
More From Consumerist
- Alfalfa Sprouts Under Investigation For Salmonella And E. Coli Formally Recalled
- If You’re Still Eating Raw Sprouts, You May Want To Rethink That
- USDA Issues Public Health Alert About Aspen Foods Stuffed Chicken Products Produced Since July Recall
- August Food And Supplement Recall Roundup: Pieces Of A Conveyor Belt?
- CDC Says Salmonella Outbreak In Cucumbers That Began In August Is Finally Over
Previous $350 And An Internet Connection Will Get You NFL Sunday Ticket Without Subscribing To DirecTV