Naughty nurses, sanctioned for things like stealing prescription painkillers or missing critical tests for their patients, are able to jump to new jobs from state to state thanks to gaps in the regulatory framework and lack of information sharing, a new ProPublica report finds.
Bad Nurses Dodge Checkered Past By Moving To New States
By Ben Popken August 3, 2010
- click to connect Rhode Island Health Officials Blame Uptick In STDs On Hookup Apps, Social Media
- a booming industry Private Healthcare Providers Are Making Big Bucks Contracting With Prisons
- welcome to the world Royal Jordanian Airlines Passenger Gives Birth To Healthy Baby Girl Somewhere Over The Atlantic
- No More Driving For You Can’t Pay Your Student Loans? In Some States It Might Cost You Your License To Drive Or Work
- Less Work More productivity Are Shorter Work Days Better For Your Health & Productivity?