Naughty nurses, sanctioned for things like stealing prescription painkillers or missing critical tests for their patients, are able to jump to new jobs from state to state thanks to gaps in the regulatory framework and lack of information sharing, a new ProPublica report finds.
Bad Nurses Dodge Checkered Past By Moving To New States
By Ben Popken August 3, 2010
More From Consumerist
- Private Healthcare Providers Are Making Big Bucks Contracting With Prisons
- Court Says NYC’s Salt Warning Labels Can Go Into Effect As Planned
- Settlement Between New York, Tobacco Companies Provides $550M For Smoking-Related Health Costs
- Florida Officials Warning People Not To Pet Armadillos Amid Spike In Leprosy Cases
- Are Shorter Work Days Better For Your Health & Productivity?