If you were one of the early adopters for the Apple Time Capsule back in 2008 and yours won’t power up, you might be able to get it repaired or replaced for free, or get a refund for repairs you already paid for, reports TUAW. To see if you’ve got a recalled model, look for a serial number between XX807XXXXXX and XX814XXXXXX.
Apple Offering Free Repair Or Replacement On Some Time Capsules
By cwalters July 12, 2010
- smartphone withdrawal Apple Genius Bars Will Give Customers Loaner iPhones, Send Phones Out For Repair
- okay our bad Apple Admits Some iPhone 6S Batteries Are Busted, Will Fix For Free
- It's really your fault Apple Unveils $149 Fix For So-Called “Touch Disease,” Blames Users For Issue
- No Surprises Here Apple Sued Over “Touch Disease” Flaw In iPhone 6 Devices
- finding a fix Apple Support Site Now Includes Option To Schedule Repairs With Authorized Providers