If you were one of the early adopters for the Apple Time Capsule back in 2008 and yours won’t power up, you might be able to get it repaired or replaced for free, or get a refund for repairs you already paid for, reports TUAW. To see if you’ve got a recalled model, look for a serial number between XX807XXXXXX and XX814XXXXXX.
Apple Offering Free Repair Or Replacement On Some Time Capsules
By cwalters July 12, 2010
- smartphone withdrawal Apple Genius Bars Will Give Customers Loaner iPhones, Send Phones Out For Repair
- No Surprises Here Apple Sued Over “Touch Disease” Flaw In iPhone 6 Devices
- can't touch this Flaw In iPhone 6 Can Reportedly Render Some Devices Unusable
- this is way too easy Anyone Can Make & Market A Dietary Supplement, Including Consumer Reports
- what you see is not what you get Apple Promises To Fix Bug Causing Misleading Battery Meter On iPhone 6S, 6S Plus