These twenty-somethings saved money by using paper towels as coffee filters, and, at one point, when there was only old spaghetti in the house, ate a spaghetti omelete every morning. What’s the weirdest, grossest, or sketchiest thing you’ve ever done in an attempt to squeeze a nickel out of a penny? [NYT]
What's The Sickest Thing You've Ever Done To Save Money?
By Ben Popken June 11, 2010
- didn't see that coming Fortune Teller Admits Stealing Millions From Clients For Lifting Curses
- wal-jet Walmart CEO Explains Why Company Spent $3 Billion On Money-Losing Jet
- free money Woman Returns $380 Bank ATM Spat Out Of Deposit Slot Instead Of Pocketing It
- uh oh Exotic SpaghettiO Flavors Render Recent Shrink Rayage Less Logical
- pay up EU Regulators: Apple Owes Ireland $14.5 Billion In Back Taxes