These twenty-somethings saved money by using paper towels as coffee filters, and, at one point, when there was only old spaghetti in the house, ate a spaghetti omelete every morning. What’s the weirdest, grossest, or sketchiest thing you’ve ever done in an attempt to squeeze a nickel out of a penny? [NYT]
What's The Sickest Thing You've Ever Done To Save Money?
By Ben Popken June 11, 2010
- well that was unexpected FEMA Asking Elderly, Disabled NYCers In Assisted-Living Home To Pay Back Thousands In Sandy Relief Funds
- can't buy me love Man Sends $70K To Online Suitor, Sues OKCupid For Not Warning Him Of Dating Dangers
- consider your ingredients Guy Spends $400 Making Fancy Slider, Realizes Truffles & Caviar Don’t Pair Well With White Castle
- breaking up isn't hard to do Why Does Bending Uncooked Spaghetti Break It Into More Than One Piece?
- tough love The FBI Reminds You That The Supermodel Wooing You Online May Just Be A Scammer