Radio Shack, oh, I’m sorry, “The Shack” is on the auction block. Private equity groups like Blackstone Group are bidding for it, and Best Buy could be a possible secret contender as well, according to the Post. I guess that scheme to dominate the market by knowing the zip code of every battery purchaser didn’t work out so hot. (Thanks to Gary!)
Anyone Want To Buy Radio Shack?
By Ben Popken June 1, 2010
- radioshack death watch Report: Amazon Wants To Buy Some RadioShack Stores, Too
- radioshack death watch There Are Some RadioShack Stores That Are Very Successful
- The Shack RadioShack Negotiating To Close Half Of Its Stores, Sell The Rest To Sprint
- radio shack Price-Matching At Radio Shack, Where It’s Always 1992
- just in time for the holidays Amazon To Make Echo Available At Home Depot, Radio Shack, Other Retailers