Apropos of the blow dealt to Wall Street excess by the financial reform bill just passed by the Senate, here’s another piece of Wall Street excess that should probably get regulated. Business cards. They’ve gone totally off the rails. As my favorite scene from American Psycho shows, we must rein in these out-of-control practices before more kittens get stuffed into ATMS.
American Psycho: The Business Card Scene
By Ben Popken May 21, 2010
- the times they are a-changing Medical Debt Still Stinks, But New Credit Score Change Will Make It Hurt Your Life Less
- default credit card swap Citi Will Send Members’ New Costco Visa Cards In May
- what's your pin number? Only A Few Banks Are Making Their Credit Card Customers Memorize PINs
- cha-ching goes the cash register American Airlines Will Give Extra Bonus Miles To Frequent Fliers Buying Its Priciest Fares In 2015
- tears for sears Where Do People Buy The Stuff They Used To Buy At Sears?