Apropos of the blow dealt to Wall Street excess by the financial reform bill just passed by the Senate, here’s another piece of Wall Street excess that should probably get regulated. Business cards. They’ve gone totally off the rails. As my favorite scene from American Psycho shows, we must rein in these out-of-control practices before more kittens get stuffed into ATMS.
American Psycho: The Business Card Scene
By Ben Popken May 21, 2010
- default credit card swap Citi Will Send Members’ New Costco Visa Cards In May
- what's your pin number? Only A Few Banks Are Making Their Credit Card Customers Memorize PINs
- swipe out San Francisco Sues American Express, Alleging Illegal Restraints On Merchants
- projections Credit Card Processors Aren’t Buying Netflix’s EMV Shift Excuse
- Going One Going Twice Sold Airlines Testing Auctions For Seat Upgrades At Gates