Might there be more to last week’s crash than a “fat fingered” trade, or someone mistakenly entering a “billion” instead of a “million?” An online stock trader has a video showing an unusual spike in trading volume, followed by a very quick sell-off, by funds at large investment firms BlackRock and Vanguard and some other funds 30 to 15 minutes before the big crash. Prescience? Watch the video, check the logs, and decide for yourself.
VIDEO: Unusual Selloff 30 Min Ahead Of Crash?
By Ben Popken May 10, 2010
- canaries in a cobalt Rental Car Companies Asked GM To Look Into Ignition-Related Crashes Years Before Recall
- sad NHTSA Is Looking Into Fatal Crash Of Tesla Model S In Autopilot Mode
- no big thing CCTV Footage Shows World’s Coolest Customer Calmly Walking Away After Truck Collides With Building
- better safe than sorry If You Have One Of Two Britax ClickTight Car Seats, Watch This Video To Make Sure It’s Installed Safely
- hindsight is something something Timeline Shows GM & NHTSA Failed On Multiple Occasions To Prevent Deaths Tied To Ignition Switch Recall