Might there be more to last week’s crash than a “fat fingered” trade, or someone mistakenly entering a “billion” instead of a “million?” An online stock trader has a video showing an unusual spike in trading volume, followed by a very quick sell-off, by funds at large investment firms BlackRock and Vanguard and some other funds 30 to 15 minutes before the big crash. Prescience? Watch the video, check the logs, and decide for yourself.
VIDEO: Unusual Selloff 30 Min Ahead Of Crash?
By Ben Popken May 10, 2010
- sad NHTSA Is Looking Into Fatal Crash Of Tesla Model S In Autopilot Mode
- glamazon Amazon Makes New Streaming Show Available Without Prime, With Ads
- changing the safety game Regulators Propose Changes To 5-Star Safety Ratings To Incorporate More Crash-Prevention Technology
- Eliminating Driver Error Sensor-Based Emergency Braking Systems Added To List For Five-Star Ratings Starting In 2018
- postmortems Kickstarter Hires Investigative Reporter To Figure Out Where Mini-Drone Campaign Went Wrong