Here’s a cool recipe for making your own Pop Tarts at home from SmittenKitchen. Sturdy crust, not soggy filling – the secret is a lil’ thickener – and, according to the author, “the buttery, flaky, no-toaster-required-to-soften-it transcendence the grocery store aisle version can only dream about.” It’s fun, it’s tasty, it’s HFCS-free.
Make Your Own Pop Tarts!
By Ben Popken April 30, 2010
- what no why There’s A New Line Of Beverage-Flavored Pop-Tarts For Some Reason
- pumpkin spice everything Here We Go Again: Even More Pumpkin Spice Breakfast Foods
- don't diy You Really Shouldn’t Try Making Your Own Sunscreen
- at last Microsoft Will Finally Stop Nagging PC Users To Upgrade To Windows 10 In July
- pop quiz hotshot Take A Break From Watching The Olympics On Work Time… It’s The Consumerist Quiz!