Here’s a cool recipe for making your own Pop Tarts at home from SmittenKitchen. Sturdy crust, not soggy filling – the secret is a lil’ thickener – and, according to the author, “the buttery, flaky, no-toaster-required-to-soften-it transcendence the grocery store aisle version can only dream about.” It’s fun, it’s tasty, it’s HFCS-free.
Make Your Own Pop Tarts!
By Ben Popken April 30, 2010
- my teeth hurt Kellogg’s Offering Pop-Tart “Pizza” & “Tacos” This Week At NYC Cafe
- Beer for Breakfast Beer And Breakfast Go Together Like Pop Tarts And India Pale Ale. Wait, What?
- cream corn is evil The Grocery Shrink Ray: Quietly Stealing Our Food For Decades
- what no why There’s A New Line Of Beverage-Flavored Pop-Tarts For Some Reason
- from yard to table Pop-Up Restaurant Has 60K People Waiting On A List To Eat Twitching Seafood Covered In Ants