If you’ve been waiting for the Nexus One to hit Verizon, you can stop waiting. The HTC Droid will take the place of the Nexus One on the Verizon network, Google announced via a blog post Monday. It’s supposed to support better multi-touch sensors, so, win? Perhaps given the customer service issues that arose after the initial Nexus One launch – they didn’t even offer any phone support at first – Google decided it would be better to get out of the retail business. [Google via PhoneScoop]
Google Kills Nexus One For Verizon, Says Get An HTC Incredible Instead
By Ben Popken April 28, 2010
- inevitable comparisons to apple Google Needs To Step Up Support To Sell Its Own Smartphones
- nexus 5 Google’s Defective Phone Policy Is Tough If You’re On A Fixed Income
- where's the signal? Verizon Customers Reporting Connection Issues With New iPhone7
- matchy matchy FiOS Goes Symmetrical: Verizon To Offer Same Upload, Download Speeds
- bad luck What Can You Do If Your Mobile Carrier Sends You An Update That Breaks Your Phone?