To help you remember the “Dirty Dozen” foods to always buy organic, Heidi Kenney has designed this fun free cheat sheet to keep in your moneypurse (organic farming doesn’t use synthetic pesticides). Flip it over and you’ve got the “Clean 15,” which had the lowest pesticide count.. One time I was eating lots of fruits and vegetables and I ate a not-organic pear and my lip swelled up like a monkey’s for a few days… maybe I should start using this list!
"Dirty Dozen" Cheat Sheet Reminds You Which Foods To Always Buy Organic
By Ben Popken April 22, 2010
More From Consumerist
- Company Behind Wonder Bread Shells Out $120M For Alpine Valley Bread Co & Its Organic Offerings
- Colorado Lawmakers Considering Statewide Labeling Standards For Organic Marijuana
- Turkey Talk: What Do Labels Like “Young,” “Fresh” And “Natural” Actually Mean?
- Maryland Passes Bill That Would Keep Pesticides Harmful To Bees Off Retail Shelves
- Walmart Ditching Wild Oats Organic Brand After 2 Years