To help you remember the “Dirty Dozen” foods to always buy organic, Heidi Kenney has designed this fun free cheat sheet to keep in your moneypurse (organic farming doesn’t use synthetic pesticides). Flip it over and you’ve got the “Clean 15,” which had the lowest pesticide count.. One time I was eating lots of fruits and vegetables and I ate a not-organic pear and my lip swelled up like a monkey’s for a few days… maybe I should start using this list!
"Dirty Dozen" Cheat Sheet Reminds You Which Foods To Always Buy Organic
By Ben Popken April 22, 2010
- dude where's my labeling standard? Colorado Lawmakers Considering Statewide Labeling Standards For Organic Marijuana
- what's the buzz? Maryland Passes Bill That Would Keep Pesticides Harmful To Bees Off Retail Shelves
- Always Low Prices In The Organic Food aisle Walmart Ditching Wild Oats Organic Brand After 2 Years
- unnatural selections ‘Natural’ Is A Meaningless Marketing Term When Applied To Food
- gobble gobble gobble Turkey Talk: What Do Labels Like “Young,” “Fresh” And “Natural” Actually Mean?