To help you remember the “Dirty Dozen” foods to always buy organic, Heidi Kenney has designed this fun free cheat sheet to keep in your moneypurse (organic farming doesn’t use synthetic pesticides). Flip it over and you’ve got the “Clean 15,” which had the lowest pesticide count.. One time I was eating lots of fruits and vegetables and I ate a not-organic pear and my lip swelled up like a monkey’s for a few days… maybe I should start using this list!
"Dirty Dozen" Cheat Sheet Reminds You Which Foods To Always Buy Organic
By Ben Popken April 22, 2010
- remember to wash 5 Food Prep Tips For Reducing Pesticide Risks
- what's your beef? 5 Ground Beef Labels To Look Out For & What They Mean
- dude where's my labeling standard? Colorado Lawmakers Considering Statewide Labeling Standards For Organic Marijuana
- unnatural selections ‘Natural’ Is A Meaningless Marketing Term When Applied To Food
- mergers Company Behind Wonder Bread Shells Out $120M For Alpine Valley Bread Co & Its Organic Offerings