CORRECTION: We sadly admit that we made a grievous error yesterday in announcing that Dunkin’ Donuts would be giving away free donuts nationwide on April 15. We were in possession of an old press release that was no longer valid. According to DD’s publicists, the free donut deal is only available in Las Vegas today. This is a huge mistake and we apologize to those who were misled.
Correction: No Free Dunkin' Donuts For Tax Day
More From Consumerist
- Man Accused Of Giving Dunkin’ Donuts Drive-Thru Staff A Peep Show They Never Asked For
- Dunkin’ Donuts Is “Obviously” Paying Attention To McDonald’s All-Day Breakfast Menu
- Dunkin’ Donuts Pledges To Only Serve Cage-Free Eggs In The U.S. By 2025
- Dunkin’ Donuts Planning To Sell Bottled Coffee Drinks Starting Next Year
- Dunkin’ Donuts Has A Plan To Compete With McDonald’s: Pointing Out That It Also Serves Breakfast All Day