The bonus is only worth a little more than a dollar, but hey, that’s better than nothing, especially considering the maps have since been fixed.
Microsoft Gives 7 Free Days Of Xbox Live To Players Who Bought Broken DLC
By Phil Villarreal April 6, 2010
- why pay more? Microsoft May No Longer Require Xbox Users To Pay Extra For Access To Streaming Video
- slingading Sling TV Adding More Channels To Base Package, Now Works On Xbox One
- free stuff Microsoft Really Wants You To Buy An Xbox One So It’s Giving Away Free Games Next Week
- pulling the plug Xbox Fitness Users Ticked Off That Microsoft Is Rendering Purchased Content Unusable
- playing games Xbox Launching $10 Monthly Subscription To Library Of 100+ Downloadable Games