You don’t have to go very far to find plenty of videos of iPads being unboxed. But if you want to see an iPad in a boxing match with an Amazon Kindle, there’s only one place to go: the streets of New York, where these two dudes battled it out to entertain the masses waiting outside the Apple Store (and promote electronics recycling business YouRenew). The winner? The guy in the Pink Floyd shirt, who managed to get himself into every shot.
Boxing iPad Takes On The Kindle
By marcperton April 3, 2010
- irl Amazon Puts Mini E-Book Stores In Drugstores In Washington State
- keeping it simple Apple Offers Temporary Fix For iPad Pros That Suddenly Go Dark: Turn It Off, Then Turn It On Again
- not all words are real books Amazon Unintentionally Paying Scammers To Hand You 1000 Pages Of Crap You Don’t Read
- siri v. alexa Apple Reportedly Looking To Create Competitor To Amazon Echo
- do it do it do it Got An Older Kindle? Update Your Device By March 22 Or It Won’t Connect To The Internet