You don’t have to go very far to find plenty of videos of iPads being unboxed. But if you want to see an iPad in a boxing match with an Amazon Kindle, there’s only one place to go: the streets of New York, where these two dudes battled it out to entertain the masses waiting outside the Apple Store (and promote electronics recycling business YouRenew). The winner? The guy in the Pink Floyd shirt, who managed to get himself into every shot.
Boxing iPad Takes On The Kindle
By marcperton April 3, 2010
- how much does it cost and when is it available? Apple Unveils iPhone 6S, iPad Pro, Apple Pen, New Apple TV
- the happy couple Jeff Bezos Wedding His Companies With Preinstalled Washington Post App On New Kindle Fire
- Just Can't Go To Sleep Can’t Go To Sleep At Night? It Might Be Your iPad, Kindle Or Nook’s Fault
- an apple a day New iPads Go On Sale Tomorrow; Shipping Next Week
- keeping it simple Apple Offers Temporary Fix For iPad Pros That Suddenly Go Dark: Turn It Off, Then Turn It On Again