If you’ve ever had trouble identifying different denominations when digging through your wallet in the dark (or under other circumstances when you might find yourself visually challenged), Jaesik Heo’s concept for luminous paper money may just, er, fit the bill. Of course, the telltale glow could also alert anybody else in the vicinity to the presence of big bills in your wallet. Maybe Heo’s next version should let you customize your colors, so that your big pile of Benjies (or Sejongs, in Heo’s example) would look like a pitiful stack of singles.
Glowing Cash Could Help You (And Muggers) Find The Right Bill
By marcperton March 30, 2010
- the lost & found gets interesting If You’re Missing $100K, Your ATM Card And Some Drugs, Someone At Burger King Found Your Stuff
- cash race What’s The Fastest Way To Beam 10 Bucks To A Friend?
- your money is no good here This Tobacco Store Doesn’t Want Your Sweaty Bra Or Sock Money
- out with the old 3 Reasons You Might Want To Dump Your Credit Card
- ch-ch-ch-changes Lawmaker Urges Congress To Vote On Bill That Would Put A Woman On The $20 Note