If you’ve ever had trouble identifying different denominations when digging through your wallet in the dark (or under other circumstances when you might find yourself visually challenged), Jaesik Heo’s concept for luminous paper money may just, er, fit the bill. Of course, the telltale glow could also alert anybody else in the vicinity to the presence of big bills in your wallet. Maybe Heo’s next version should let you customize your colors, so that your big pile of Benjies (or Sejongs, in Heo’s example) would look like a pitiful stack of singles.
Glowing Cash Could Help You (And Muggers) Find The Right Bill
By marcperton March 30, 2010
- your money is no good here This Tobacco Store Doesn’t Want Your Sweaty Bra Or Sock Money
- friend or foe? Does Venmo Hold Moochers Accountable, Or Let Cheapskates Show Their True Colors?
- in conclusion... The 3 Big Things We’ve Learned About Your Cable Bill
- Keeping Costs Down ‘Tis The Season For High Energy Bills: Tips To Keep Warm And Lower Costs
- lost and found Applebee’s Server Returns $32,000 In Cash Family Accidentally Left On The Table