A man tried to rob a convenience store in Massachusetts while a 75-year-old woman was at the counter buying something. This did not please her. Unfortunately I can’t embed the video directly, but click through to Fox 8 News to watch the woman go all ninja with the price scanner gun. Never anger an old lady with a babushka!
75-Year-Old Woman Attacks Convenience Store Robber
By cwalters February 17, 2010
- healthy snacks Del Monte Recalls Granny Smith Apples Sold At 7-Eleven And Coremark
- Employees Behaving Badly Police: Burger King Worker Tried To Arrange Robbery At Her Own Store
- time-space grocery continuum It Doesn’t Matter How Close The Supermarket Is If It’s Closed When You Get Home
- grabbing the necessities Amazon Reportedly Opening Convenience Stores & Dedicated Curbside Pickup Sites
- crimes of fashion Woman Who Stuffed Electronics Inside Her Skirt Returns To Same RadioShack Store, Does It Again