UPS has pledged to fix the problem with their drivers lofting Ryan’s packages through the air and over the fence to smash on the concrete. After Ryan’s complaint went up, UPS contacted Consumerist, and we put them in touch with Ryan. They are also apparently going to work on the whole leaving packages to soak in the rain thing. Hurray.
UPS Promises To Stop Catapulting Your Packages
By Ben Popken February 2, 2010
- the last mile Amazon May Or May Not Be Trying To Overtake UPS And FedEx
- that doesn't add up What Should I Do If The Prepackaged Produce At The Store Is Priced Incorrectly?
- total recalls Blue Buffalo Recalls Some Cat Treats Over Presence Of Not-Yummy Propylene Glycol
- that's heavy man UPS Increasing Fees, Fuel Surcharges For Larger, Oversized Packages — Just In Time For The Holidays
- third time's the charm UPS Predicts 630 Million Packages Between Thanksgiving And December 31