UPS has pledged to fix the problem with their drivers lofting Ryan’s packages through the air and over the fence to smash on the concrete. After Ryan’s complaint went up, UPS contacted Consumerist, and we put them in touch with Ryan. They are also apparently going to work on the whole leaving packages to soak in the rain thing. Hurray.
UPS Promises To Stop Catapulting Your Packages
By Ben Popken February 2, 2010
- a package is not a ball Another Day, Another Delivery Driver Chucking Packages From The Truck Window
- invisible mail carriers with invisible packages USPS Says It Tried To Deliver My Package, But Home Security Video Shows Otherwise
- the last mile Amazon May Or May Not Be Trying To Overtake UPS And FedEx
- empty space Slack Fill: The Grocery Shrink Ray’s Sneakier Twin
- that doesn't add up What Should I Do If The Prepackaged Produce At The Store Is Priced Incorrectly?