Frustrated at the number of marijuana dispensaries that have sprouted up since voters allowed its legal medical use in 1996, the L.A. City Council today voted to shut down the majority of them and relocate the rest to the industrial zones. Mayor Villaraigosa will have to sign the ordinance before it goes into effect.
Los Angeles City Council Votes To Close 80% Of Marijuana Dispensaries
By cwalters January 26, 2010
- dude where's my delivery? L.A. City Attorney Sues To Stop Medical Marijuana Delivery App
- door-to-door drugs SideCar Launching Medical Marijuana Delivery Service In San Francisco
- ho-ho-high? North Pole Rejects Proposed Ban On Marijuana Sales
- dude where's my pot delivery app? California Appeals Court Puts The Kibosh On Medical Marijuana Delivery App
- Looking Into it Some Marijuana Dispensaries Pull Pot Possibly Contaminated With Pesticides