Frustrated at the number of marijuana dispensaries that have sprouted up since voters allowed its legal medical use in 1996, the L.A. City Council today voted to shut down the majority of them and relocate the rest to the industrial zones. Mayor Villaraigosa will have to sign the ordinance before it goes into effect.
Los Angeles City Council Votes To Close 80% Of Marijuana Dispensaries
By cwalters January 26, 2010
- pot for sale Marijuana Sales Legal In Oregon Today, But Not Available Statewide
- dude where's my pot delivery app? California Appeals Court Puts The Kibosh On Medical Marijuana Delivery App
- dude where's my ballot initiative? Californians Will Vote On Legalizing Recreational Pot In November
- green for green The Average Legal Marijuana User Spends $645 A Year On The Green Stuff
- dude where's my pot? Microsoft Getting Into The Legal Marijuana Business With Software That Tracks Pot Plants