A Consumerist reader writes, “So it’s been a while. I’m starting to get desperate. Why don’t I check out a new dating site I just heard about? My first concern is always, ‘Is it a scam site or is it real? What happens to my credit card info if it is a scam?’ So in the process of signing up, I received this warning.” Look on the bright side, OP, at least it didn’t make you type “Herpes.”
Is This Captcha Code Trying To Tell Us Something?
By cwalters January 21, 2010
- You are not ugly. The Latest In Phishing Scams: Instagram’s “Ugly List”
- for rent The Apartment Rental Credit Check Scam Is Alive And Well
- love lies Protect Your Heart (And Wallet) From These Valentine’s Day Scams
- scamalamadingdong Now The Federal Government Is Warning Against Scammy Nintendo Switch Emulators
- grandparent scams Hero Nurses Save Grandparents From Wiring Thousands Of Dollars To Scammers