Owning guns is fun! Bartering is fun! Trading your two-year-old for a gun, however, is just gonna land you in jail. And if that kid ever finds out what you did, she’s gonna be pretty angry with you when she grows up. Also: a toddler can cause just as much damage, lady, if you give it time.
Don't Trade Your Toddler For A Gun
By cwalters January 14, 2010
- them's the rules Police: Woman Threw Punches At Denny’s Because All-You-Can-Eat Doesn’t Mean You Can Share With Friends
- just say no Pizza Shop Customer Claims Daughter Received Medication From Toy Machine
- ineffective Reminder: Shattering A Glass Door Will Not Lead To Cheaper Sausage Biscuits At Waffle House
- no bang for your bud Court Upholds Federal Ban On Gun Sales To Medical Marijuana Cardholders
- toddler patrol Disney World Adding Fun New Mandatory Fingerprinting Attraction For Kids 3 And Up