Owning guns is fun! Bartering is fun! Trading your two-year-old for a gun, however, is just gonna land you in jail. And if that kid ever finds out what you did, she’s gonna be pretty angry with you when she grows up. Also: a toddler can cause just as much damage, lady, if you give it time.
Don't Trade Your Toddler For A Gun
By cwalters January 14, 2010
- violence is not the answer Traveler Arrested For Allegedly Slamming Bag Into Elderly TSA Agent During Carry-On Dispute
- not good Airport Worker Accused Of Stealing Guns From Travelers, Trading Them For Pot
- just plain awful Allegedly Terrible Person Accused Of Drowning Puppy In Airport Bathroom In Order To Board A Flight
- nope nope nope Florida Man Accused Of Humping A Stuffed Animal At Walmart, Putting It Back On The Shelf
- them's the rules Police: Woman Threw Punches At Denny’s Because All-You-Can-Eat Doesn’t Mean You Can Share With Friends