When I first watched Pumpkinhead–an Alien-style monster who’s rampaged through a few B-level horror movies–go on and on about finding inner peace and online dating, I thought of The Office. Now that I think about it, it’s probably closer in style to Aardman’s Creature Comfort animations. Either way, if you like horror movies, breakfast cereal, British accents, and very silly advertising, you’ll appreciate this clip.
Pumpkinhead New Raisin Bran Crunch Spokesthing?
By cwalters January 13, 2010
More From Consumerist
- NYC Cereal Bar Selling $6 Servings Of Cereal You Can Buy For $5 A Box At The Store
- Lucky Charms Makes 10 Mythical All-Marshmallow Boxes
- Paramount To Share The Wealth With Theaters If They Let Movies Go To Home Video Early
- Beer And Breakfast Go Together Like Pop Tarts And India Pale Ale. Wait, What?
- Sonic Unfazed By McDonald’s Entrance Into All-Day Breakfast Arena