When I first watched Pumpkinhead–an Alien-style monster who’s rampaged through a few B-level horror movies–go on and on about finding inner peace and online dating, I thought of The Office. Now that I think about it, it’s probably closer in style to Aardman’s Creature Comfort animations. Either way, if you like horror movies, breakfast cereal, British accents, and very silly advertising, you’ll appreciate this clip.
Pumpkinhead New Raisin Bran Crunch Spokesthing?
By cwalters January 13, 2010
- cereal not serial The Only Food On The Menu At London Cafe Is Cereal (Okay, And Milk)
- this is why we can't have nice things 10 Questionable Movie & TV Tie-Ins That No One Asked For
- nutrition influencer outreach Kellogg Paid Its ‘Independent’ Breakfast Council, Fed Them Pro-Cereal Talking Points
- why not Celebrate Summer With Ice Cream-Flavored Breakfast Cereal
- cereal-iously? NYC Cereal Bar Selling $6 Servings Of Cereal You Can Buy For $5 A Box At The Store