When I first watched Pumpkinhead–an Alien-style monster who’s rampaged through a few B-level horror movies–go on and on about finding inner peace and online dating, I thought of The Office. Now that I think about it, it’s probably closer in style to Aardman’s Creature Comfort animations. Either way, if you like horror movies, breakfast cereal, British accents, and very silly advertising, you’ll appreciate this clip.
Pumpkinhead New Raisin Bran Crunch Spokesthing?
By cwalters January 13, 2010
- this is why we can't have nice things 10 Questionable Movie & TV Tie-Ins That No One Asked For
- so many marshmallows Lucky Charms Makes 10 Mythical All-Marshmallow Boxes
- Sugar-Blasted Lentil Circles Cheerios Protein Has Slightly More Protein, More Sugar Than Regular Cheerios
- Same Old Same Old Here Sonic Unfazed By McDonald’s Entrance Into All-Day Breakfast Arena
- cough cough kids kids Pediatricians: Raise Smoking Age To 21, Ban Flavored Tobacco, Restrict E-Cig Sales