When I first watched Pumpkinhead–an Alien-style monster who’s rampaged through a few B-level horror movies–go on and on about finding inner peace and online dating, I thought of The Office. Now that I think about it, it’s probably closer in style to Aardman’s Creature Comfort animations. Either way, if you like horror movies, breakfast cereal, British accents, and very silly advertising, you’ll appreciate this clip.
Pumpkinhead New Raisin Bran Crunch Spokesthing?
By cwalters January 13, 2010
More From Consumerist
- 10 Questionable Movie & TV Tie-Ins That No One Asked For
- Lucky Charms Makes 10 Mythical All-Marshmallow Boxes
- Starbucks Debuts Toasted Graham Latte, The Chain’s First New Fall Flavor In Four Years
- Cheerios Protein Has Slightly More Protein, More Sugar Than Regular Cheerios
- Sonic Unfazed By McDonald’s Entrance Into All-Day Breakfast Arena