The ads for Broadview Security address an important issue for modern women: someone is always lurking outside waiting to rape you. Did I say address? I meant to say something more like stoke flames of fear. Comedian Sarah Haskins takes on the security alarm systems rape fables in a recent epsiode of Target: Women.
Broadview Security Systems Protect You From Hordes Of Scary Guys In Black Sweatshirts
By Ben Popken December 29, 2009
- exclusive New Home Depot Data Leak Exposes Gap In Consumer Privacy Protection
- money money money Study Confirms That Most Of Us Carry Less Than $50 Cash
- See We're Fixing The Problem Target Tries Making Up For Data Breach By Issuing Secure Chip-And-Pin Cards Next Year
- taking matters into their own hands New York, New Jersey Airports Threaten To Ditch TSA, Hire Own Security Screeners
- you make the call Will You Avoid Data-Breached Retailers This Holiday Season?