The ads for Broadview Security address an important issue for modern women: someone is always lurking outside waiting to rape you. Did I say address? I meant to say something more like stoke flames of fear. Comedian Sarah Haskins takes on the security alarm systems rape fables in a recent epsiode of Target: Women.
Broadview Security Systems Protect You From Hordes Of Scary Guys In Black Sweatshirts
By Ben Popken December 29, 2009
- it is i... sidney feldman ID Thieves Hijacking Accounts To Cash In On Bogus Warranties
- money money money Study Confirms That Most Of Us Carry Less Than $50 Cash
- taking matters into their own hands New York, New Jersey Airports Threaten To Ditch TSA, Hire Own Security Screeners
- Working Together For Security MasterCard, Visa Form Industry Group To Address Payment Security Issues
- it's baaaaack IRS Relaunches “Get Transcript” Online Tool, Promises It’s More Secure