The ads for Broadview Security address an important issue for modern women: someone is always lurking outside waiting to rape you. Did I say address? I meant to say something more like stoke flames of fear. Comedian Sarah Haskins takes on the security alarm systems rape fables in a recent epsiode of Target: Women.
Broadview Security Systems Protect You From Hordes Of Scary Guys In Black Sweatshirts
By Ben Popken December 29, 2009
- it is i... sidney feldman ID Thieves Hijacking Accounts To Cash In On Bogus Warranties
- taking matters into their own hands New York, New Jersey Airports Threaten To Ditch TSA, Hire Own Security Screeners
- it's baaaaack IRS Relaunches “Get Transcript” Online Tool, Promises It’s More Secure
- puns gone wrong Backlash Prompts Nordstrom To Pull “Chai Maintenance” Hanukkah Sweater
- recognize this? Banks Ditching Online Security Images Some Experts Call “Worse Than Useless”