Albert Gonzelez pleaded guilty today to “conspiracy to engage in wire fraud for his role in stealing more than 130 million credit and debit card numbers from Heartland Payment Systems,” reports Boston.com.
28-Year-Old Pleads Guilty To Stealing Over 130 Million Credit And Debit Card Numbers
By cwalters December 29, 2009
- shopping for a prison sentence Former QVC Employee Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.5M From The Shopping Channel
- where's my wine? Wine Shop Owner Admits Scamming Customers Out Of $45M In Ponzi Scheme
- skimmer scammers Investigation Found 103 Card Skimmers In Florida Gas Stations
- hack attack Do You Ever Shop Anywhere? Congratulations: Your Data Will Be Hacked
- Improving But Still Not Safe CFPB: College Credit Card Agreements On Decline; Debit, Prepaid Card Agreements Increase