Albert Gonzelez pleaded guilty today to “conspiracy to engage in wire fraud for his role in stealing more than 130 million credit and debit card numbers from Heartland Payment Systems,” reports Boston.com.
28-Year-Old Pleads Guilty To Stealing Over 130 Million Credit And Debit Card Numbers
By cwalters December 29, 2009
- shopping for a prison sentence Former QVC Employee Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.5M From The Shopping Channel
- skimmer scammers Investigation Found 103 Card Skimmers In Florida Gas Stations
- where's my wine? Wine Shop Owner Admits Scamming Customers Out Of $45M In Ponzi Scheme
- Stealing Rewards Couple Plead Guilty To Scamming Kohl’s Of $600,000 In Rewards Cash
- Improving But Still Not Safe CFPB: College Credit Card Agreements On Decline; Debit, Prepaid Card Agreements Increase