Albert Gonzelez pleaded guilty today to “conspiracy to engage in wire fraud for his role in stealing more than 130 million credit and debit card numbers from Heartland Payment Systems,” reports Boston.com.
28-Year-Old Pleads Guilty To Stealing Over 130 Million Credit And Debit Card Numbers
By cwalters December 29, 2009
- shopping for a prison sentence Former QVC Employee Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.5M From The Shopping Channel
- where's my wine? Wine Shop Owner Admits Scamming Customers Out Of $45M In Ponzi Scheme
- Stealing Rewards Couple Plead Guilty To Scamming Kohl’s Of $600,000 In Rewards Cash
- protecting your plastic New Prepaid Debit Card Rules Add Protections, Improve Transparency; Take Effect Oct. 2017
- house of emv cards Netflix Thinks You’re Letting Your Subscription Lapse When Your New EMV Payment Card Arrives