Albert Gonzelez pleaded guilty today to “conspiracy to engage in wire fraud for his role in stealing more than 130 million credit and debit card numbers from Heartland Payment Systems,” reports Boston.com.
28-Year-Old Pleads Guilty To Stealing Over 130 Million Credit And Debit Card Numbers
By cwalters December 29, 2009
- hack attack Do You Ever Shop Anywhere? Congratulations: Your Data Will Be Hacked
- shopping for a prison sentence Former QVC Employee Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.5M From The Shopping Channel
- that new card smell Citi To Replace Debit Cards Linked To Target Hack
- glass half full Look On The Bright Side, Target: At Least These 3 Credit Card Hacks Were Bigger Than Yours
- skimmer scammers Investigation Found 103 Card Skimmers In Florida Gas Stations