We’ve kept quiet about the rampant commercialization of classic holiday programming, in part because we kinda like our plush Bumble, and in part because, well, what’s more commercial in the first place than a made-for-TV holiday cartoon? But we have to draw the line with this little item we found in a local CVS. Haven’t these people listened to Linus? Isn’t there anyone who knows what Christmas is all about?
Maybe It Just Needs A Little Love
By marcperton December 12, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies
- Is The Origin Story For NORAD’s Santa Tracker A Cold War Lie?
- Problems At Snapfish Lead To Pre-Christmas Photo Scramble, Angry Customers
- CVS: Nope, We Aren’t Bringing Back The Target Pharmacy Bottles Everyone Loves
- Report: Holiday Shoppers Saved So Much On Gas, They Spent 8% More This Year