We’ve kept quiet about the rampant commercialization of classic holiday programming, in part because we kinda like our plush Bumble, and in part because, well, what’s more commercial in the first place than a made-for-TV holiday cartoon? But we have to draw the line with this little item we found in a local CVS. Haven’t these people listened to Linus? Isn’t there anyone who knows what Christmas is all about?
Maybe It Just Needs A Little Love
By marcperton December 12, 2009
- the christmas creeps have won PayPal Says That The Holiday Shopping Season Began On September 30th
- what would santa say? Bunch Of Grinches Take $2K In Christmas Trees From Cut-Your-Own Farm Without Paying
- how about some peace on earth Here’s A Huge List Of Holiday Movies You Can Stream Instead Of Talking To Your Family
- godless commies Is The Origin Story For NORAD’s Santa Tracker A Cold War Lie?
- holiday mashups Starburst Introduces Christmas-Themed Jellybeans For Some Reason