The next time you don’t get that job because someone in HR saw your Facebook pics of you at the weekend cosplay orgy, you’ll have only yourself to blame. (But not for the orgy, which sounded like a really good idea at the time.) Starting soonish–it’s being rolled out now–you’ll have the ability to set privacy levels for each status update. That sound you hear is the collective wail of moms everywhere who are about to be shut out of the more salacious aspects of their kids’ lives.
Facebook Will Let You Determine Privacy Levels For Each Update
By cwalters December 9, 2009
- not what you think it says 3 Common Misconceptions & 1 Important Truth About Privacy Policies
- overshare and share alike Instagram Fixes A Loophole That Allowed Public To See Private Pics
- let the world know Facebook Makes “Friends Only” The Privacy Default For New Users
- big facebook is watching PSA: You Need To Update Your Facebook Privacy Settings Again To Opt Out Of New Targeted Ads
- overly effective searches Facebook Updates Search Function; Now Is A Great Time To Run And Check All Your Privacy Settings