Five Tips to Help Beat Holiday Stress “So far this year, three quarters of U.S. adults report moderate to high levels of stress, according to a recent survey by the American Psychological Association. As you multitask your way through the season, here are 5 tips to help you cope with holiday stress.” [Consumer Reports Health]
By alexchasick December 7, 2009
More From Consumerist
- United Airlines Bringing 200 Comfort Dogs To Seven Airports For A Bit Of Holiday Travel Stress-Relief
- UPS Having Trouble Handling Holiday Avalanche Of Online Orders
- Ticks Are Your Enemies. Here Is How To Destroy Them With Your Dryer
- Southwest Airlines Offering Free Gift-Wrapping Today To Passengers At 7 Airports
- Want To Help Us With A Guide? Send Us Your Charter Bill!