Outraged By Credit Card Companies Tricks? Let ’em Know If you’re fed up with your credit card company hitting you with more fees, higher APRs, and increased minimum payments, let them know. Consumers Union has set up a site where you can send messages to the biggest credit card companies telling them to cut out the sneaky crap and stop opposing credit card reform legislation. [Consumer Reports Money]
By alexchasick December 2, 2009
- do not pass go Proposed Rules Would Take Away Banks’ “Get Out Of Jail Free” Card
- the future is annoying Why Did Two Of My Kohl’s Store Credit Card Payments Go Missing?
- work from home scams Credit Card Processor For Work-At-Home Scam Companies Settles FTC Charges
- out in the open Colleges Warned About Making Secret Deals With Credit Card Companies
- wendy's breach Wendy’s Has Another Update On Their Payment Breach, Knows What Data Was Taken