Outraged By Credit Card Companies Tricks? Let ’em Know If you’re fed up with your credit card company hitting you with more fees, higher APRs, and increased minimum payments, let them know. Consumers Union has set up a site where you can send messages to the biggest credit card companies telling them to cut out the sneaky crap and stop opposing credit card reform legislation. [Consumer Reports Money]
By alexchasick December 2, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Why Did Two Of My Kohl’s Store Credit Card Payments Go Missing?
- I’ve Been Forced To Sign A Bogus Credit Card Bill While Traveling Abroad. What Can I Do?
- Proposed Rules Would Take Away Banks’ “Get Out Of Jail Free” Card
- Credit Card Processor For Work-At-Home Scam Companies Settles FTC Charges
- Colleges Warned About Making Secret Deals With Credit Card Companies