Outraged By Credit Card Companies Tricks? Let ’em Know If you’re fed up with your credit card company hitting you with more fees, higher APRs, and increased minimum payments, let them know. Consumers Union has set up a site where you can send messages to the biggest credit card companies telling them to cut out the sneaky crap and stop opposing credit card reform legislation. [Consumer Reports Money]
By alexchasick December 2, 2009
- the taxman taketh visa 4 Things To Think About Before Paying Your Taxes With A Credit Card
- protecting your plastic New Prepaid Debit Card Rules Would Add Protections, Curb Overdraft Abuse
- protecting your plastic New Prepaid Debit Card Rules Add Protections, Improve Transparency; Take Effect Oct. 2017
- do you fit the bill? 5 Signs That You Shouldn’t Be Using Credit Cards
- awkward situations I’ve Been Forced To Sign A Bogus Credit Card Bill While Traveling Abroad. What Can I Do?