Outraged By Credit Card Companies Tricks? Let ’em Know If you’re fed up with your credit card company hitting you with more fees, higher APRs, and increased minimum payments, let them know. Consumers Union has set up a site where you can send messages to the biggest credit card companies telling them to cut out the sneaky crap and stop opposing credit card reform legislation. [Consumer Reports Money]
By alexchasick December 2, 2009
- just a number? Discover Giving Free FICO Scores To All Cardholders, But Are They Actually Useful?
- the taxman taketh visa 4 Things To Think About Before Paying Your Taxes With A Credit Card
- do you fit the bill? 5 Signs That You Shouldn’t Be Using Credit Cards
- Is That Clear Enough For You? Study: Credit Card Applications Becoming More User Friendly, But Still Lack Valuable Informaton
- discover card Discover Shrink Rays Credit Card Benefits