Shopping Online? Be Wary of Web Seals and User Reviews “If you, like many Americans, plan to do a chunk of your Black Friday and holiday shopping online this year, here are two points to consider (and two new videos to illustrate them).” [Consumer Reports Electronics]
By alexchasick November 18, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Online Retail Passes In-Store Shopping For Black Friday Weekend
- It’s Cyber Monday, But Don’t Get Fired For Shopping Too Much At Work
- Macy’s Stores Will Open At 6 P.M. On Thanksgiving Day
- Are Amazon’s Month-To-Month Prime Memberships Ever Worth The Extra Money?
- Report: Holiday Shoppers Saved So Much On Gas, They Spent 8% More This Year