TwitterPeek: “Epic Fail of the Week”? I am amazed that Consumer Reports, a magazine devoted to thriftiness and smart purchases, is not impressed by a $100 device that only does Twitter and has an $8/month service fee. [Consumer Reports Electronics]
By alexchasick November 5, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Consumers Put Robocall-Blocking Devices To The Test
- AT&T Brings Back Unlimited Plans. What’s The Catch?
- Sephora Will Get Back To Angry Rewards Customers In Two Weeks (Update: Or A Month)
- Sephora’s Offering To Customers Upset About Epic Rewards: $50 Gift Codes
- The Consumerist Guide To Understanding Your Comcast Bill