Departing Bank of America CEO Ken Lewis will get no 2009 pay or bonus. But won’t this serve as a disincentive to future executives who are thinking about totally cocking up their company and bringing down the US economy? [WSJ] (Thanks to Snarkysnake!)
Salary Czar To Ex-BoA CEO: No Pay For You!
By Ben Popken October 19, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Why Are There Still So Many Bank Branches Everywhere? Because You Keep Going.
- Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer Could Be In Line For Huge Payday After Verizon Deal
- United Names Interim CEO While Oscar Munoz Recovers From Heart Attack
- Rite Aid Changes Its Tune, Will Now Accept Apple Pay
- CEOs Of Chipotle, CVS, Discovery, Walmart Make The Most Compared To Employees’ Wages