The Dow broke 10,000 today for the first time in a year. Hoorays. It’s like the 90’s all over again for the very first time, only this time we’re not even going to pretend like you’re invited to the party. P.S. When you account for a 25% devaluation in the dollar, it’s really only 7,537. [ZeroHedge]
Dow Breaks 10,000, Officially Disconnects From Prosperity Of Normal Americans
By Ben Popken October 14, 2009
- the blame game The Southwest Rapid Rewards Points Disaster: A Cautionary Tale
- subprime Prime Day Deal Expires Early, Amazon And Chase Make Good On It
- No Help Here Square Users Find Their Accounts Suddenly Deactivated, Customer Service Proves Useless
- please go away What Can I Do If I Keep Getting Auto-Billed For A Thing I Don’t Want?
- conflict of interests Lawmakers Who Received Money From Wells Fargo Now Want Answers From Bank’s CEO