ThinkGeek’s tauntaun sleeping bag is nearly here! It’s so close, you can almost smell it. They’ll start shipping in early November. In the meantime, if you can’t justify spending $100 on the greatest piece of Star Wars memorabilia ever, you can enter their pumpkin carving contest to win one. Or a bunch of other prizes we don’t care about.
Tauntaun Sleeping Bags Almost Ready To Ship – Win A Free One!
- the fine print Here’s Why You Can’t Expect Fast Food Restaurants To Hand Over A Sweepstakes Game Piece Without Purchase
- what would you improve? IRS Wants Your Help To Make Its Website Better
- it's the great pumpkin Shoppers Will Spend More Money On Carving Pumpkins Than On Buying Pumpkin Products
- omnichannel to the rescue GameStop Is Not Going To Change Its Name Anytime Soon
- Where Life Only Means 30 Years Starbucks Again Offering The Chance To Win Free Coffee Every Day For Life (Which Really Means 30 Years)