Brent snapped these photos of sales displays for Carnival Games for Wii. The store is charging $30 for the game by itself, but $40 for the game with a bonus “free” t-shirt.
Toys R Us Charges You $10 More For Game With Bonus 'Free' T-Shirt
By Phil Villarreal October 6, 2009
- deal daze Retail Rivals Pulling Out Their Own Deals In Effort To Compete With Prime Day
- knock it off Rio Olympics Selling Knockoff Versions Of Its Own Merchandise
- holiday season 2015 Toys ‘R’ Us Tries Bold Experiment In Actually Stocking Toys
- Where Life Only Means 30 Years Starbucks Again Offering The Chance To Win Free Coffee Every Day For Life (Which Really Means 30 Years)
- retail desolation Times Square Toys’R’Us Is Full Of Empty Shelves And Sadness