Consumer Reports on Distracted Driving If you want to learn more about the dangers of texting while driving and other forms of distracted driving, check out the Consumer Reports Cars blog’s articles from the distracted driving summit that was held in DC this week. [Consumer Reports Cars]
By alexchasick October 2, 2009
More From Consumerist
- NHTSA Shames Distracted Drivers With #JustDrive Twitter Hashtag
- Could You Get Sued For Texting Someone While They Are Driving?
- 3 Things We’ve Learned About How Demographics, Credit Scores & Marital Status Affect Your Car Insurance Rates
- AAA Would Like To Remind You Not To Use Pokémon Go While Driving
- Police: Lyft Driver Drove Drunk With Passenger In The Car