Bank of America CEO Ken Lewis resigned yesterday after becoming a lightning rod for criticism after his controversial takeover of Merril Lynch. Even though BoA has appeared in our Worst Company in America contests each year, it’s kind of sad because his office had a good record of solving our reader’s problems they sent in to the executive office. Too bad that ethos couldn’t have flowed downhill more.
BoA CEO Resigns
By Ben Popken October 1, 2009
More From Consumerist
- American Apparel Founder Not Ready To Give Up Yet, Hires Investment Bank To Work On Bid For The Company
- Staples CEO Stepping Down After Failed Office Depot Acquisition
- Why Are There Still So Many Bank Branches Everywhere? Because You Keep Going.
- Deutsche Bank Halts North Carolina Job Expansion Plans Over Anti-LGBT Law
- Facebook, Reddit, Wells Fargo, Bank Of America CEOs Among Those Urging North Carolina To Repeal New Anti-LGBT Law