Bank of America CEO Ken Lewis resigned yesterday after becoming a lightning rod for criticism after his controversial takeover of Merril Lynch. Even though BoA has appeared in our Worst Company in America contests each year, it’s kind of sad because his office had a good record of solving our reader’s problems they sent in to the executive office. Too bad that ethos couldn’t have flowed downhill more.
BoA CEO Resigns
By Ben Popken October 1, 2009
- signs signs everywhere... Minnesota Vikings Let Wells Fargo Keep “Photobombing” Rooftop Signs After All
- he's baaaaaaack American Apparel Founder Not Ready To Give Up Yet, Hires Investment Bank To Work On Bid For The Company
- staple remover Staples CEO Stepping Down After Failed Office Depot Acquisition
- yes really Former CEO Martin Shkreli Now Has An Entire — Unflattering — Musical About Him
- under pressure North Carolina Governor Tweaks Anti-LGBT Law; Critics Say It Doesn’t Change Much