Bank of America CEO Ken Lewis resigned yesterday after becoming a lightning rod for criticism after his controversial takeover of Merril Lynch. Even though BoA has appeared in our Worst Company in America contests each year, it’s kind of sad because his office had a good record of solving our reader’s problems they sent in to the executive office. Too bad that ethos couldn’t have flowed downhill more.
BoA CEO Resigns
By Ben Popken October 1, 2009
- flashbacks to 2009 Former BofA CEO To Pay $10 Million, Is Barred From Being An Exec For 3 Years
- unsettled Justice Dept. Letting Bank Of America Squirm While CEO Asks For Mortgage-Related Settlement
- Who Can You Trust With Your Money? NFL Linebacker Files $20M Lawsuit Against Bank Of America For Alleged Fraud
- signs signs everywhere... Minnesota Vikings Let Wells Fargo Keep “Photobombing” Rooftop Signs After All
- you're doing it wrong The Year That Shouldn’t Have Been: The 50 Most Embarrassing Stories From 2014