Medtipster is a website that locates nearby sources of discount generic versions of prescription drugs, as well as flu and other immunization shots. You enter the drug (or shot) you’re looking for and your zip code and it spits out a list of nearby pharmacies. Currently they don’t list H1N1 vaccination sources, but they say they’re going to add that info as soon as it becomes available.
Find Flu Shot, Cheap Generics With Medtipster
By cwalters September 29, 2009
- prescription sticker shock Prescription Price Sticker Shock Is Now A Common Consumer Ailment
- epi-expensive Report: Defense Department Overpaid $54 Million For EpiPens
- oh mylan-ta CVS Selling Generic Alternative To EpiPen For Fraction Of The Price
- prescription drugs CVS/Caremark Dropping Viagra From Drug Formulary
- a shot in the arm Mylan To Sell Generic EpiPen Pack… For Only $300