Medtipster is a website that locates nearby sources of discount generic versions of prescription drugs, as well as flu and other immunization shots. You enter the drug (or shot) you’re looking for and your zip code and it spits out a list of nearby pharmacies. Currently they don’t list H1N1 vaccination sources, but they say they’re going to add that info as soon as it becomes available.
Find Flu Shot, Cheap Generics With Medtipster
By cwalters September 29, 2009
- prescription sticker shock Prescription Price Sticker Shock Is Now A Common Consumer Ailment
- i wanna new-ish drug How Drug Companies Use “Product Hopping” To Fight Off Affordable Generic Drugs
- oh mylan-ta CVS Selling Generic Alternative To EpiPen For Fraction Of The Price
- inflated costs Class-Action Suit Accuses CVS Of Overcharging Customers For Generic Drugs
- epi-expensive Report: Defense Department Overpaid $54 Million For EpiPens