Medtipster is a website that locates nearby sources of discount generic versions of prescription drugs, as well as flu and other immunization shots. You enter the drug (or shot) you’re looking for and your zip code and it spits out a list of nearby pharmacies. Currently they don’t list H1N1 vaccination sources, but they say they’re going to add that info as soon as it becomes available.
Find Flu Shot, Cheap Generics With Medtipster
By cwalters September 29, 2009
- i wanna new-ish drug How Drug Companies Use “Product Hopping” To Fight Off Affordable Generic Drugs
- Just don't Regardless Of Price, Don’t Buy Your EpiPen On eBay
- a shot in the arm Mylan To Sell Generic EpiPen Pack… For Only $300
- that's a lotta pills Report: OxyContin Makers Ignored Internal Warnings Of “Organized Drug Ring” & Pill Mills
- off target Customers: CVS Takeover Erased Everything Good About Target Pharmacies