Here are 14 photo illustrations from Australia of jerk-like behavior on airplanes, for those of you who aren’t creeped out by the weird “lets use clones” art direction of the piece. The weirdest tip is that it’s apparently okay to kick your fellow passenger in the crotch if you’re certain you can do it without waking him up, but hey, that’s Australia for you.
A Visual Primer On Airplane Etiquette
By cwalters September 24, 2009
- a common enemy Survey Says: Seat Kickers Are The Most Annoying Of All The Annoying Airline Passengers
- flaring tempers Scarcity Of Public Charging Stations In California Is Turning Electric Vehicle Owners Against Each Other
- the unfriendly skies Senate Votes Against Minimum Legroom, Spacing Standards For Airline Seats
- please don't FAA: Pretty Please Do Not Use Or Charge Your Exploding Samsung Galaxy Note 7 On A Plane
- tight squeeze Airbus Patents Adjustable Seats For People Of Every Size, In-Seat Storage That Eliminates All Legroom