Here are 14 photo illustrations from Australia of jerk-like behavior on airplanes, for those of you who aren’t creeped out by the weird “lets use clones” art direction of the piece. The weirdest tip is that it’s apparently okay to kick your fellow passenger in the crotch if you’re certain you can do it without waking him up, but hey, that’s Australia for you.
A Visual Primer On Airplane Etiquette
By cwalters September 24, 2009
- a common enemy Survey Says: Seat Kickers Are The Most Annoying Of All The Annoying Airline Passengers
- can we get more awkward? Just Looking At This Airplane Seat Design Patent Makes Us Uncomfortable
- Passengers Behaving Badly United Airlines Passenger Booted From Flight After Racist Rant, Verbally Abusing Crew
- read the signs carefully United Airlines Flight Forced To Turn Around After Passenger Refuses To Stop Smoking
- fighting words United Express Flight Turns Around After Passenger Allegedly Threatens Neighbor Over Cell Phone