Want to claim a missing rebate, or reverse sneaky cable, bank, cellphone or hotel fee? These free complaint letter templates posted by Gotcha Capitalism and Red Tape Chronicles author Bob Sullivan are a godsend. It’s like Madlibs for money.
Reverse Sneaky Fees With These Free Complaint Letters
By Ben Popken September 21, 2009
- that escalated quickly Home Depot Customer Sues For $250K Over $28 Late Fee
- the phantom menace Senators Ask Why Cable Companies Continue Charging Customers For Modems They Don’t Have
- the land of the fee Customers Accuse Comcast Of Using “Broadcast TV” & “Regional Sports” Fees To Illegally Hike Rates
- scamalamadingdong Feds Sue Scammers Who Charged For Bogus Student Financial Aid Assistance
- Paying Up Santander Bank To Pay $10M Fine Over Alleged Illegal Overdraft Practices