Want to claim a missing rebate, or reverse sneaky cable, bank, cellphone or hotel fee? These free complaint letter templates posted by Gotcha Capitalism and Red Tape Chronicles author Bob Sullivan are a godsend. It’s like Madlibs for money.
Reverse Sneaky Fees With These Free Complaint Letters
By Ben Popken September 21, 2009
- the land of the fee Customers Accuse Comcast Of Using “Broadcast TV” & “Regional Sports” Fees To Illegally Hike Rates
- Nice Try Guys Spirit Airlines CEO: Consumers Complain Because They Don’t Understand Us
- you're making it worse Feds Say Bogus Debt-Relief Operation Just Left Consumers Deeper In Debt
- we'll get around to it Don’t Expect An End To Sketchy Hotel Resort Fees Anytime Soon
- the land of the fee Customer Sues Charter, Time Warner Cable Over “Broadcast TV” Fees; Doesn’t Seek Monetary Damages