Google selected me to be one of their “Power Readers,” which means you can easily subscribe to an RSS feed with some of the blogs I recommend reading. I encourage checking out The Red Tape Chronicles, Bankrate, Credit Slips, Elliot.org, and Frugal for Life, as well as the other blogs recommended by my fellow “Power Readers.” Yes, we all got issued special laser rings.
Read My "Google Power Reader" Feed
By Ben Popken September 17, 2009
- boxed in Trilogy Of Set-Top Terror: Cable Box Horror Stories From Consumerist Readers
- bye bye ads Google Bans Payday Loan Ads In Search Results
- what are your friends into? Man Learns About Ex’s Pregnancy & Friends’ Erotic Reading Habits Via Google Play
- credit card skimmers What Does A Grocery Store PIN Pad Skimmer Look Like?
- A High-Tech ATM Bank Of America To Allow Android Pay Cash Withdrawals At Some ATMs