As Dell Settles New York State Charges, Its Tech Support Problems Linger Despite Dell having to pay a $4 million settlement based, in part, on lack of or poor tech support, Consumer Reports finds that Dell’s tech support is still pretty bad. [Consumer Reports Electronics]
By alexchasick September 16, 2009
- settling up Santander Bank To Pay $26M Over Subprime Auto Loan Practices
- your computer may be infected Feds Shut Down Phony Apple, Microsoft, Google Tech Support Scammers
- the opposite of tech support Tech Support Scammer Must Surrender Assets, Banned From Running Tech Support Companies
- disasters waiting to happen Some Dell Laptops Shipping With Big Security Flaw Pre-Installed
- what aren't you telling us? Why Are So Many Tech & Telecom Companies Bad At Respecting Your Privacy?