Apparently burgers are recession-proof. In fact, according to a recent survey cited by the Boston Globe, “It may be one area of food service where [consumers] are less willing to cut back, despite the current economic environment.” We didn’t know there was a shortage of burger options in the U.S., to be honest, but about half of us think restuarants should offer more burger variety.
Americans Love Burgers. A Lot.
By cwalters September 14, 2009
- the real deal Update: Faux Burger King Resurrected As Actual Burger King
- Fresh vs. Frozen McDonald’s Expanding Test Of Fresh Beef Patties
- Cutting The Excess McDonald’s Cuts Nine Items From Menu Including Chicken Sandwiches, Deluxe Quarter Pounder
- i make my own mcdonald's burgers at home McDonald’s Bringing Build-Your-Own Burger Option To 2,000 Locations
- snip snip McDonald’s Cutting 8 Menu Items Next Year And Narrowing Down Value Meal Options From 16 To 11