Apparently burgers are recession-proof. In fact, according to a recent survey cited by the Boston Globe, “It may be one area of food service where [consumers] are less willing to cut back, despite the current economic environment.” We didn’t know there was a shortage of burger options in the U.S., to be honest, but about half of us think restuarants should offer more burger variety.
Americans Love Burgers. A Lot.
By cwalters September 14, 2009
- more burritos One Sickened Chipotle Customer Will Get Her Damages In The Form Of Free Burritos
- Charging More But Seeing Less We’re Spending More At Restaurants, But Not Because We’re Dining Out More
- Are You Surprised? Burger King’s “Slightly Congealed” Mac N’ Cheetos Underwhelm Customers, Food Reviewers
- that's not what I ordered Woman Claims Her Burger King Sandwich Came With Extra Ingredient: Mold
- better do better with burgers Chipotle Will Open Its First Burger Restaurant In Ohio This Fall