Apparently burgers are recession-proof. In fact, according to a recent survey cited by the Boston Globe, “It may be one area of food service where [consumers] are less willing to cut back, despite the current economic environment.” We didn’t know there was a shortage of burger options in the U.S., to be honest, but about half of us think restuarants should offer more burger variety.
Americans Love Burgers. A Lot.
By cwalters September 14, 2009
- The Difference In A Year For Reasons Good And Bad, 2015 Was A Big Year For McDonald’s
- oh, god, why? From Jelly Donut Burgers To Fish Stick Pizza: The Year In Stunt Foods
- snip snip McDonald’s Cutting 8 Menu Items Next Year And Narrowing Down Value Meal Options From 16 To 11
- if you have to ask... Dear McDonald’s: If People Are Asking “What’s In Your Burger?” You’ve Already Lost
- i make my own mcdonald's burgers at home McDonald’s Bringing Build-Your-Own Burger Option To 2,000 Locations