We love this column from Marty Nemko over at Kiplinger because it’s sort of a go-get-’em morale booster to the ugly—only instead of boosting morale, it just gets more depressing as it goes on. But funny depressing. And after all the weird advice on watching your weight and avoiding hairpieces and wearing moderate makeup, Nemko makes an interesting case for why “ugly” people are better hires.
You're Ugly! You're Hired!
By cwalters September 9, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Cheaper, More Competitive Broadband: Not Gonna Happen Anytime Soon, Analyst Tells Congress
- Some Walmart Workers Not Thrilled About Pay Hikes (Because They Didn’t Get One)
- Publix Coupon Scam Rears Its Ugly Head Yet Again: “$75 Off $80 Purchase” Deal Is Fake
- Ford Recalls 271K Trucks Over Brake Issue Linked To 9 Crashes
- Fantasy Sports Lobby Spending Millions To Push New Laws To Protect DraftKings, FanDuel