We love this column from Marty Nemko over at Kiplinger because it’s sort of a go-get-’em morale booster to the ugly—only instead of boosting morale, it just gets more depressing as it goes on. But funny depressing. And after all the weird advice on watching your weight and avoiding hairpieces and wearing moderate makeup, Nemko makes an interesting case for why “ugly” people are better hires.
You're Ugly! You're Hired!
By cwalters September 9, 2009
- place your not-bets Fantasy Sports Lobby Spending Millions To Push New Laws To Protect DraftKings, FanDuel
- Another Day Another Recall Ford Recalls 271K Trucks Over Brake Issue Linked To 9 Crashes
- we'll be there between 2 to 4 (years) Comcast Leaves Cable Dangling In Back Yard Of Non-Customer For More Than 2 Years
- somebody's watching you UPS Will Now Let Customers Follow Packages Out For Delivery In Real Time
- dispatches from the brand embassy McDonald’s Stops Sending Fad Diet Teacher Into Schools To Speak About Eating Healthy