We love this column from Marty Nemko over at Kiplinger because it’s sort of a go-get-’em morale booster to the ugly—only instead of boosting morale, it just gets more depressing as it goes on. But funny depressing. And after all the weird advice on watching your weight and avoiding hairpieces and wearing moderate makeup, Nemko makes an interesting case for why “ugly” people are better hires.
You're Ugly! You're Hired!
By cwalters September 9, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Publix Coupon Scam Rears Its Ugly Head Yet Again: “$75 Off $80 Purchase” Deal Is Fake
- Some Walmart Workers Not Thrilled About Pay Hikes (Because They Didn’t Get One)
- Women Uninterested In New Clothes Or Gadgets, Buying Lots Of High-End Makeup
- Pepsi Selling “Pepsi Perfect” Collectible Soda On The Date Marty McFly Visited 2015 In ‘Back To The Future: Part II’
- Ford Recalls 271K Trucks Over Brake Issue Linked To 9 Crashes