We love this column from Marty Nemko over at Kiplinger because it’s sort of a go-get-’em morale booster to the ugly—only instead of boosting morale, it just gets more depressing as it goes on. But funny depressing. And after all the weird advice on watching your weight and avoiding hairpieces and wearing moderate makeup, Nemko makes an interesting case for why “ugly” people are better hires.
You're Ugly! You're Hired!
By cwalters September 9, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Ford Recalls 271K Trucks Over Brake Issue Linked To 9 Crashes
- UPS Will Now Let Customers Follow Packages Out For Delivery In Real Time
- Fantasy Sports Lobby Spending Millions To Push New Laws To Protect DraftKings, FanDuel
- Days Of Delta Delays Are Worse Because They Can’t Just Put You On American Anymore
- 10 Cars That Consumer Reports Says Are Not So Great