I’ve long thought that Ikea would serve as an ideal backdrop for a drama of marital discord and corporate intrigue and, now, finally, it is. David Seger and Paul Bartunek created “Ikea Heights,” a short film shot entirely in a Ikea store in Burbank, California. It’s worth noting that this is MUCH funnier than Ikea’s own Ikea comedy.
Awesome People Film A Melodrama At IKEA
By consumerist.com September 3, 2009
- where's the info? IKEA Taking Its Time Providing Records Related To Massive Dresser Recall
- some oak and some pine and a handful of norsemen House Fire Survivor Waits Over A Year For IKEA Contractor To Finish His Kitchen
- the un-fun zone Parents Of Child With Cerebral Palsy Say IKEA Wouldn’t Allow Him In Play Area
- meatballs IKEA Giving All U.S. Restaurants A Makeover Because Plenty Of Shoppers Are Just There For The Food Anyway
- honey i shrunk the store IKEA Betting Click-And-Collect Stores Will Appeal To Online Shoppers