I’ve long thought that Ikea would serve as an ideal backdrop for a drama of marital discord and corporate intrigue and, now, finally, it is. David Seger and Paul Bartunek created “Ikea Heights,” a short film shot entirely in a Ikea store in Burbank, California. It’s worth noting that this is MUCH funnier than Ikea’s own Ikea comedy.
Awesome People Film A Melodrama At IKEA
By consumerist.com September 3, 2009
- where's the info? IKEA Taking Its Time Providing Records Related To Massive Dresser Recall
- pick up umbrella in aisle 35 Idle Away Your Lunch Hour Watching IKEA Stores Rain Down Upon The World
- eat your veggies IKEA Adding Vegan Meatlessballs To Store Restaurant Menus
- some oak and some pine and a handful of norsemen House Fire Survivor Waits Over A Year For IKEA Contractor To Finish His Kitchen
- the un-fun zone Parents Of Child With Cerebral Palsy Say IKEA Wouldn’t Allow Him In Play Area