Elizabeth Warren On The Consumer Financial Protection Agency The Consumer Reports Money Blog interviewed Congressional Oversight Panel Chair Elizabeth Warren on the need for and role of a Consumer Financial Protection Agency. The interview is available in three parts here, here, and here. [Consumer Reports Money]
By alexchasick August 18, 2009
- time to do something Elizabeth Warren Says Accreditor Of For-Profit Colleges Has “Dismal Record Of Failure”
- war of the words Sen. Elizabeth Warren Has Some Choice Words For Chase CEO Jamie Dimon
- last stand for the cfpb? 21 Lawmakers Come Out To Defend The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- protecting the cfpb Will Congress Try To Kill The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau?
- Where Good Credit = Bad Credit CarHop Must Pay $6.4 Million In Penalties For Jeopardizing Consumers’ Credit With Inaccurate Reports