Your Insurance Company Is Prejudiced Against Your Dog Your dog may be the darling of your household, but in the eyes of your homeowners insurance company, your cuddly critter could be a potential liability. Insurers are increasingly limiting liability coverage for certain dog breeds. [Consumer Reports]
- fun with insurance quotes Home Renters Pay Up to 47% More For Car Insurance Than Homeowners
- put a ring on it GEICO Accused Of Discriminating Against Unmarried & Low-Income Drivers
- livery life Why Picking Up Extra Money Through Ride-sharing May Not Be So Wise
- ridesharing apps Uber And Lyft Expand Insurance, Now Cover Drivers Between Jobs
- holiday disasters Will Your Insurance Cover Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire When It All Goes Up In Flames?