GM is planning massive layoffs. Shockingly, just asking people to quit for money didn’t work. A job in this economy is apparently worth more than cash payments of $20,000 to $115,000 and $25,000 toward a new-vehicle purchase. [NYT]
- things that won't stay dead What Is Zombie Debt, And Why Won’t It Just Stay Dead?
- look ma no humans GM Investing $500M In Lyft, Hopes You Will Eventually Get Rides From Self-Driving Fleet
- getting ahead of the hack GM Wants Your Help To Figure Out How Hackers Could Take Over Its Cars
- looking for compensation Lawsuit Claims GM Exaggerated Fuel Mileage On Some SUVs For Seven Years
- work from home scams Credit Card Processor For Work-At-Home Scam Companies Settles FTC Charges