GM is planning massive layoffs. Shockingly, just asking people to quit for money didn’t work. A job in this economy is apparently worth more than cash payments of $20,000 to $115,000 and $25,000 toward a new-vehicle purchase. [NYT]
- general morass Why Every Driver Should Care About The GM Ignition Recall
- things that won't stay dead What Is Zombie Debt, And Why Won’t It Just Stay Dead?
- Putting A Price On A Life GM Compensation Plan Could Pay Ignition Defect Victims $20,000 To Several Millions
- Extending The Deadline GM Extends Claim Submission Deadline To January 31 For Ignition Switch Victims
- oops GM Is Super Sorry It Sent Recall Notices To Families Of Crash Victims