The party is over. In advance of credit card reform that was supposed to make credit better for consumers, the banks are making terms tougher and policies less lenient. The result can be very expense for some customers. Have any of these adverse actions happened to your credit card lately? Take our poll. Multiple answers accepted.
Has Your Credit Card Already Gotten Meaner?
By Ben Popken July 22, 2009
- do not pass go Proposed Rules Would Take Away Banks’ “Get Out Of Jail Free” Card
- banning the ban CFPB To Consider Rules That Would Revoke Banks’ “License To Steal”
- oops Citibank Caught Screwing Up Credit Card Debt Collections, Must Refund $5M
- looking at results Report: Credit Card Reforms Saved Consumers $16B In Six Years
- bank error not in your favor Banks Urge Congress To Continue Renewing Their “Get Out Of Jail Free” Cards