The party is over. In advance of credit card reform that was supposed to make credit better for consumers, the banks are making terms tougher and policies less lenient. The result can be very expense for some customers. Have any of these adverse actions happened to your credit card lately? Take our poll. Multiple answers accepted.
Has Your Credit Card Already Gotten Meaner?
By Ben Popken July 22, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Can A Cashier Make Me Read My 3-Digit Credit Card Code In Front Of Other Shoppers?
- Will Costco’s Switch From American Express To Visa Affect My Credit?
- Banks Trying To Attract Customers With Products To Reduce, Repay Student Loans
- Proposed Rules Would Take Away Banks’ “Get Out Of Jail Free” Card
- CFPB To Consider Rules That Would Revoke Banks’ “License To Steal”