The party is over. In advance of credit card reform that was supposed to make credit better for consumers, the banks are making terms tougher and policies less lenient. The result can be very expense for some customers. Have any of these adverse actions happened to your credit card lately? Take our poll. Multiple answers accepted.
Has Your Credit Card Already Gotten Meaner?
By Ben Popken July 22, 2009
- bill of swipes Is A Restriction On Credit Card Surcharges A Free Speech Violation?
- credit cards Companies Must Refund Millions Of Dollars For Credit Card Add-On Services Customers Never Received
- do not pass go Proposed Rules Would Take Away Banks’ “Get Out Of Jail Free” Card
- time to pay JPMorgan Chase To Pay $136M To Close Credit Card Debt Collection Probes [UPDATED]
- banning the ban CFPB To Consider Rules That Would Revoke Banks’ “License To Steal”