Should cell phone use by drivers be illegal? “It is well-chronicled, cell phone use in a moving vehicle can be a dangerous distraction. But there is some debate on how to discourage phone use, or even if it should be done at all.” [Consumer Reports Cars]
By alexchasick July 20, 2009
More From Consumerist
- That Guy Holding A Sign On The Side Of The Road Could Be A Cop Looking For Drivers Breaking The Law
- $25M Government Study Finds Cell Phone Radiation Causes Cancer In Rats
- Study: Car Infotainment Systems Remain A Distraction, Despite Voice Command Functions
- Is It Illegal To Use An App To Track Your Kid, Spouse, Or Employee?
- Uber Uses Sensors In Drivers’ Phones To Track If They Are Speeding